Proposal Development Center
At ILC, we specialize in writing competitive science, technology, engineering, and mathematics education and youth development proposals. Our Competitive Proposal Development Process (CPDP) begins with high quality and strategic program development. Click here to see ILC Program Development Services.
ILC has supported numerous clients in the development of competitive proposals that received actual funding.
What have we learned?
The development of winning proposals requires a lot of hard work, subject matter expertise and expertise in program development. Proposal development requires teamwork. The team consists of professionals from our client’s organization and ILC Proposal Development Managers. ILC Proposal Development Managers will do the following:
- Interview your staff;
- Study your organization and past programming activities;
- Conduct a cultural audit;
- Analyze your organization’s readiness to submit competitive proposals;
- Indicate the appropriate Phase for starting; (with Phase V meaning the client has the intellectual knowledge and know how to produce his/her own proposal but does not have the time to do so); and
- Provide you with a detailed plan of action for producing a winning proposal.
Because of our expertise in STEM, we can advise clients on programs and processes that have already been implemented and make recommendations on STEM Youth Development programs that have not been conceptualized. We offer our creativity and ability to synthesize our knowledge of the literature and existing programs to help our clients develop proposals for programs that fill gaps in students’ access to STEM opportunities.
OUR NEW OFFICE LOCATION
ILC Corporate Offices now located at 12th & Midtown:
12th & Midtown 1075 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 3650 Atlanta, Georgia